The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

The BEST game here

This is, by far, one of the best games I have played in a long time. The graphics were great, the audio was flawless, and the concept is amazing. The only thing I could even fathom as wrong is the aiming; it was a tiny bit off, albeit only a few times. Congratulations on making one one the best games Newgrounds has seen yet.

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

Overall pretty good

The camera was a little jittery at times, and the combat got repetitive after a while. Other than that, a solid Flash port. Good work.

Fratboy Girlfriend TD Fratboy Girlfriend TD

Entertaining

Kept me entertained for a while, but the lagging animations and low rate of $ gain made it repetitive and seeemingly impossible after the first ten waves.

ArmorPicross ArmorPicross

Nice work

To me, this one was better than the second in most respects. Awesome work, guys.

Armor Picross 2 Armor Picross 2

Pretty cool game

Nice, clean graphics, an easy-to-use interface, and a lot of fun to play. Nice work, although there was a bit of lag at times. Other than that, good job.

Underground Army Underground Army

Whoa... pretty damn sweet.

Nice game... best kind I've played like this in a while. Keep up the good work: not much criticism I can offer here.

-&amp;gt;- Skies of War -&amp;lt;- ->- Skies of War -<-

Nice work on this one

I like the sounds, especially the explosions. The graphics were pretty cool, too. Nice job here.

Mardek Rpg: Chapter 1 Mardek Rpg: Chapter 1

Nicely done

Great job on this one... best RPG I've played on NG yet.

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Great game!

This is by far one the best and most addicting games I've played on NG yet. Good work. Keep it coming.